Q: How do I make a booking?
A: Read our how to book .
Q: How can I do the payment?
A: Payment can be by PayPal on line, Western Union. At the time you paythe deposit, please supply us with the details in your passport: full name,passport number, gender, birthday and nationality.Read details in PaymentGuide.
Q: How can I know my tour is confirmed?
A: Once we received your deposit, we will make all the reservations accord-ing to your itinerary. We will send you a confirmation letter when all the bookings are secured.
Q: If none of your tours on the web fits me, what can I do?
A: Once you couldn’t find the favorite itinerary on our web, you are welcometo ask Beijing Transfer Tours for a tour customization. Your request will be replied within 12 hours with detailed itinerary and quotation, in addition to allthe necessary information.
Q: Is money needed if I want to change my itinerary?
A: No charge for your itinerary alterations before the booking. Alterations after the deposit will result in a fee of 25USD per person. Fairly, all expenses incurred by BeijingTransferTours .com due to the third parties such as airlines and hotels are the responsibility of the customer’s.
Q: Is any deposit required?
A: Upon your satisfaction with the itinerary details, you shall pay a deposit of 50% of the total tour cost per person. However, you don’t have to pay anydeposit: 1) if you just book a half one day tour or a one day tour; 2) if yourtour doesn’t include our flight and hotel booking service.
Q: Do children get discounts?
A: It depends on the age of your children. Children over 12 years old get no discount; under the age of 12 get 50% discount for booking; less than 2 years old pay only 10% for booking and could get free baby cots in most hotels.
Q: Do you offer any discounts if we have many people in our group?
A: Yes, our quotation is based on the group size. The more people in your group, the more discounts you can get.
Q: What is the difference between your private tours and group tours?
A: For private tours, you will benefit from more flexibility and advantages included:
1. Private guide, driver and vehicle are for your exclusive use; no matter you are individually, or in a family or friends group. The tour is run exclusively for you without strangers.
2. We can customize an itinerary to meet your specific interests/ wishes, that is, you can choose your favored hotels, sightseeing spots, the tour length,means of transportation, budget, etc, free of charge.
3. Start the tour on any date you want.
4. Escort you through the whole tour. All private transfers during the tour are offered, including airport/train station transfer, hotel-attractions round trip transfer.
5. The sightseeing during the tour could be based on your own timetable and pace. Flexible to change at your short notice.
6. Ideal for people who need considerate care and assistance, such as elderly,the disabled, families with small children
Our group tours guarantee you to see the most popular attractions at a com-paratively low price. Besides, it has the following highlight points:
1. Although our group size is small, we guarantee the comfortableness and quality of your tour in Beijing.
3. Share a clean, safe and air-conditioned vehicle, with enough personal seat-ed space and luggage space.
4. Share a guide and driver but their special treatment makes you feel like part of a friendly family.
5. Good chance for you to meet and make friends from all over the world.
Q: Do I need any immunizations?
A: Vaccinations are not y when traveling to Beijing. However, we do suggest you have common immunizations 4 to 6 weeks before your trip,such as Hepatitis A or B, Rabies, Typhoid.
Q: Do I need to bring my medical record with me?
A: Yes, we suggest you do that in the event of emergency. Please also take with you your doctor’s name, address and phone number, emergency contact name and phone number, and your insurance company’s name, address and phone number for safety’s sake.
Q: How to prevent acute mountain sickness?
A: Here are our suggestions: drink plenty of water; avoid alcohol and smoking; avoid sedatives, avoid catching cold before entering Great Wall of China; walk slowly; take more deep breath; prepare an oxygen bag.
Q: How can I arrange my travel insurance?
A: Accident insurance within Beijing is covered in our tour price, but we highly recommend that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance from are liable insurance company in your country before your tour.
Q: Does your tour include insurance?
A: Yes, Beijing Transfer Tours provides a limited insurance for customers who have booked our tour packages. The insurance is not applicable when only accommodation or airline tickets booked via BeijingTransfer Tours. The type of insurance is China Ping An Travel Insurance only covering accidents that occur within China.
Q: Will I be met at the airport for my transfer?
A: Beijing Transfer Tours Guide offer transfer services for all customers who book our tour. If you book air ticket separately on your own, please advise us of your flight arrival time.
Q: How do I meet tour guide at the airport/ train station?
A: Our guide will wait for you at the airport exit or the train platform, holdinga paper board and your name are written.
Passport & Visa
A: To apply for a tourist visa (Type L), you need a valid passport which must have at least 6 months of remaining validity with at least one blank visa page in it; one passport similar photo; one completed Visa Application Form. It takes about seven business days for an application to be processed. For Tibet applicants, the Chinese Embassy must get approval from the Tibet Tourism Administration before issuing a visa.
Q: Where to apply the China Visa?
A: Most Chinese consulates do not accept Visa application via mail. You have to either apply in person or through a local travel agency.
Q: If I want an invitation letter from you, what kind of information do you need from me?
A: We need information as bellows: stay period in China (e.g.: from July 4- July 14), cities you plan to visit; passport information included name, gender, date of birth, passport number and expiration date; occupation; telephone or fax number and your email address; your address.
Q: What type of visa do I need?
A: Most people only need a single-entry tourist visa( L visa), which is usually valid for 3 months after the issuing date and will permit your stay in China for a maximum of 30 days. If you need to re-enter China after leaving again or for several times, you have to apply for a double-entry or multiple-entry L visa.
Q: Should I need to apply for visa again when I leave and re-enter mainland China?
A: Yes, you need to apply for a double or a multiple entry visa in that case. Even when you leave for Hong Kong or Macao from mainland China, you have to apply a double or a multiple entry visa.
Cancellation & Refund
Q: If I have to cancel my trip, how should I do to get the refund?
A: We understand when you have to cancel the tour out of necessity. Then you just need to submit your cancellation request in a written way by email or fax. If we have confirmed and reserved the tour for you upon the receipt of your deposit of 50% of the full payment or full payment, cancellation fee is incurred and shall be calculated according to the date we receive your written cancellation.
The cancellation fee will be charged at:
1) 50USD per person – cancellation received no less than 30 days before departure
2) 150USD per person – cancellation received 30 to 15 days before departure
3) 50% of the full payment per person – cancellation received from 14 to 7 days before departure cost
4) 100% of the full payment per person – cancellation received from 6 to 0 days before departure