Tour Type：Private Tour & Small Group
Starting Date：You Choose
Special Experiences： No language barrier to appreciate the Chinese acrobatics. To be amazed at the professional showmanship, the fantastic consumes, stage design and music.
Beijng transfer tours
Acrobatics Brief Introduction
The history of acrobatics in China can be traced back to Neolithic times. It is believed that acrobatics grew out of the labor and self-defense skills that the people practiced and demonstrated during their leisure time.
By 300 BC, such skills as walking on 3-meter high stilts and juggling 7 daggers at a time had been developed in China.
As the world economy developed, acrobatics was also developed into a kind of performance art. Acrobatics became known worldwide through performances presented along the Silk Road.
During the 13th century, the reputation of acrobatics as an impressive art form began to suffer. The public didn’t respect acrobatics as they had before, and many acrobats found it very difficult to find places to perform.
After the sounding of the drum, the acrobatic show would begin. Several benches and a few props was all an acrobat owned. These early acrobatics didn’t care so much about giving a beautiful performance, so long as the conveyed a feeling of danger and peril.
When you watch a Chinese acrobatics show, you are strongly impacted both mentally and physically. It is truly and unforgettable experience.
Cheap Beijing ChaoYang Theater Acrobatics Show
Pick you up from your hotel/apartment/ Beijing airport Starbucks Coffee (After customs of Starbucks) in Terminal 1、 Terminal 2、Terminal 3 of Beijing airport on time by our private English-speaking guide and driver. Enjoy the Acrobatics Show during16:00-17:30PM, 17:30PM-19:00PM,19:00PM-20:30PM. After show transfer back to your hotel/apartment／ Beijing airport on time.
ChaoYang Theater Show Time：16:00PM, 17:30PM, 19:00PM
Price: from $30 p/p
Duration: 3—4 Hours
Starting Date: You Choose
|Your Tour Size||Price for per person (PayPal transaction fee is included)|
|10 persons or more||USD30|
This itinerary does not include HOTEL.
- $=U.S. dollar.
- Above price is based on the economic seat of Peking Opera. If you prefer other class seats, please kindly inform us in the reservation form.Click here to check the stage sketch map of Chaoyang Theater
- If you just prefer a economic ticket without a need of private tour guide and driver,
please also kindly inform us in the same way. The discount price of a economic seat is $27/￥180
- Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
- If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
- Please let us know your arrival and departure time so that we can check whether you can take this tour or not.
- Entrance fee.
- English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Free-bottled mineral water.
- China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Gratuities, Tips to guides or drivers.
You are able to write some favorable comments for us in Tripadvisor if you love Beijing Tours made by Beijing Transfer Tour. We will pay you one dollar as thanks.