Great Wall Tour
Juyonguan Great Wal Tour
Juyonguan Great Wall Brief Introduction
the Juyongguan Pass is located in the valley sandwiched by the Jundu Mountains and the ending of the Taihang Mountains. It used to be a stronghold, difficult of access dating back to the Spring and Autumn, the Warring States period ( 5000-6000 years ago). Later the Pass was extended to be linked up with the Great Wall. The Pass we see today was planned by General Xuda and completed in the first year of the reign of the Emperor Hongwu of the Ming Dynasty ( 1368 ) and the years that followed, it was renovated again and again. The Great Wall around the Pass extends over 4 km snaking the ridge of the mountains forming the valley. The natural landscape surrounding the Pass is extremely beautiful.
Juyongguan Great Wall is the nearest section of the Great Wall to Beijing. JuYongGuan is one of the three greatest passes of the Great Wall of China. There is a temple and other attractions close by. JuYong Guan Great Wall also features some life-size Terracotta Warriors. Because there are lush flowers and trees around the JuYongGuan Pass, like layers of green, it has received the name of ‘Juyong Green Layers’, which is famous as one of the ‘YanJing Eight Best Sceneries’.
Cheap Juyongguan Great Wall Tour
Our English speaking guide and driver will wait for you at meeting point at Starbucks Coffee（After customs of Starbucks）in Terminal 1、 Terminal 2、Terminal 3 of Beijing airport on time. Upon arrival at Beijing airport, our private tour guide will pick you up, holding a sign with your name on for you to recognize. We will then drive to Juyongguan Great Wall (1 hour), the nearest section of the Great Wall to Beijing. Stay at the wall as long as you can, and then return airport.
Price: from $50 p/p
Duration: 7—10 Hours
Starting Date: You Choose
|Your Tour Size||Price for per person (PayPal transaction fee is included)|
|10 persons or more||USD50|
This itinerary does not include HOTEL.
- $=U.S. dollar.
- Please let us know your arrival and departure time so that we can check whether you can take this tour or not.
- If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a ver competitive discount.
- Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Free-bottled mineral water.
- China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Cable cars at Great Wall.
- Gratuities, Tips to guides or drivers.
You are able to write some favorable comments for us in Tripadvisor if you love Beijing Tours made by Beijing Transfer Tour. We will pay you one dollar as thanks.