Tour Type：private Tour Guide & Private Vehicle
Starting Date：Every day
Special Experiences： Great Wall is regarded as one of Seven Wonders of the World.
Beijng transfer tours
Great Wall Transfer Tour A+F
Bdaling Great Wall Tour
Bdaling Great Wall Brief Introduction
The Badaling sector of the Great Wall was the first opened to tourists. It is the best preserved and the most magnificent. Badaling means “giving access to every direction”. The name itself reminds us of its historical and strategic importance. Fully restored in 1957, it can be seen how it looked when it was first built in the Ming dynasty. Because of its popularity it is the easiest to get to and has a lot of modern conveniences for navigating the wall or purchasing souvenirs.
It has a total length of 3, 741 meters (12273 ft) with an average height of 7.8 meter (25.6 ft). The section, which winds up and down the Jundu Mountains in Yanqing county, is made of large blue bricks. The sides are covered in stone, the top in layers of brick. Inside the stone in brick is a mixture of soil and rubble, painstakingly tamped into place. The wall was made wide enough for five or six horses to be ridden abreast on its top. At regular intervals are window embrasures and castellated crenels. Beacon towers, originally for relaying military information, offer a respite from the weather. In peacetime, the Wall has proved useful as a highway, transporting people and supplies over large distances.
Cheap Bdaling Great Wall Tour
Our English speaking guide and driver will wait for you at meeting point at Starbucks Coffee（After customs of Starbucks）in Terminal1、 Terminal2、Terminal3 of Beijing airport on time. Then drive to Bdaling Great Wall about 2 hours. You will have 1.5hours or 2 hours at Great Wall. Tranfer you back to airport at 5pm.This tour is suitable for your arrival at Beijing airport at Beijing time before 8AM and departs at 7PM Beijing time or later. Our service is over. See you next time.
Price: from $40 p/p
Duration: 7—10 Hours
Starting Date: You Choose
|Your Tour Size||Price for per person (PayPal transaction fee is included)|
|10 persons or more||US40|
This itinerary does not include HOTEL.
- $=U.S. dollar.
- Please let us know your arrival and departure time so that we can check whether you can take this tour or not.
- Above price is based on the economic seat of Peking Opera. If you prefer other class seats, please kindly inform us in the reservation form.Click here to check the stage sketch map of Chaoyang Theater
- Payment in advance, or you can pay cash to the tour guide when you aboard the vehicle.
- If you are a group of 10 or 10 people above, please contact us, we could give a very competitive discount.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the itinerary.
- English-speaking tour guide and vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- Service charge & government taxes.
- Free-bottled mineral water.
- China life tourist accident/casualty insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Cable cars at Great Wall.
- Gratuities, Tips to guides or drivers.
You are able to write some favorable comments for us in Tripadvisor if you love Beijing Tours made by Beijing Transfer Tour. We will pay you one dollar as thanks.